Halo Spartan 117(forGame) Halo Spartan 117(forGame)

like the idea chif needs some work

i like the idea of a game and since this stated itself as a privew i gave it a five since i want to see it in a game

The Desert Faux The Desert Faux

reminds me of the movie patton

u qould get a 10 except half of this is scenes from patton
otherwise great movie

I miss you Daddy I miss you Daddy

it was sad

i cryed from this flash no kidding i cried for 5 minuets

Armis Armis

Game lacks the introductory neccesary to play a game. If it was a simple game or had a learn as you play feature i would review it better. Asking someone to read outside information before using signifies laziness in the creation process. Potential is in the game. include a tutorial, music and then i can give a proper review of this game. but since this is a review for this submission i dont feel it deservies to be on this site in this form.

Armis responds:

Thanks for your review, I appreciate it and the opportunity to respond.

It is normal course for strategy board games to be packaged without rules simply because the game is well known. We realize Armis has no such market familiarity as such we went to great lengths to provided rules, guides, and visual examples (youtube videos).

Please notice, in the electronic version of Armis the on-screen window that provides 90% of the Player's Handbook rules, unlike the physical game the electronic version provides highlighted areas of where to set-up, how to set-up properly, as well as where your player pieces are permitted to travel during game play -- these guides are 'training wheels' because we know the learning curve is steep.

Recently we issued the following challenge: if you win 3 games within 5 hours and we will give you $30. 2 of 25 people succeeded, the first person played 12 games to reach the goal, and the second person played 10 games to reach his goal.

I would gladly extend the challenge here if there is a way I could measure participation and results.

Thanks again for your feedback

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

love it

once you start reading you cant stop this terible curse.
once upon a time a man named kala gerod was killed in nyc. if you send this letter to one person you will die. to stop this curse you must stop all chain mail.

Jack Russell Jack Russell

yeah

i love jack russel i even have a jack russle